I am a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice in Roseville. (See Credentials Page)
I offer counseling services to Individuals (18 years and older), Couples and Families.
Clinical Areas of Emphasis:
- Trauma and Loss (PTSD, grief/bereavement and many other types of loss)
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders
- Relationship Issues
Additionally I offer services for clients experiencing a wide range of crisis issues and life transition issues such as:
- Chronic Physical and/or Mental Illness
- Self Esteem
- Marriage, Divorce and Relationship Issues
- Personal Therapy for Therapists in Training
- Clinical Supervision for Trainees and Associates on the path to licensure
It is my belief that the therapeutic relationship needs to be a collaborative effort between the counselor and the patient. Through our collaborative effort, I will assist in empowering you to sort through your issues of concern by means of a warm, nonjudgmental and supportive approach to therapy. This therapeutic approach is directed to effectively meet your needs and goals.